RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR THE POST OF HIMACHAL PRADESH POLICE CONSTABLES 2021
The HP Police Constable Recruitment Notification has been officially issued on September 10, 2021. This is good news for the Himachal Pradesh aspirants who were looking forward to this announcement for a long time. We have provided every single detail about the HP Police Recruitment for Constable Vacancies on this page. Keep reading
Himachal Pradesh Police 1334 Constable Recruitment (Female Male & Driver) has been released. HP Police Constable Online Application Form will start from 01 October 2021 and will be filled till 31 October 2021. Candidates who have passed 12th class and have completed minimum 18 years of age can fill the online application.
Online application can be filled on the website www.recruitment.hppolice.gov.in. Other information is given below on this page.
HIMACHAL PRADESH POLICE CONSTABLES RECRUITMENT MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY
Educational Qualification: – If you want to fill online application form for HP Police Recruitment 2021 for Constable Posts then you must have passed a 10+2 class from a recognized school board. For other qualifications download and read the official advertisement carefully. Ex-Serviceman category candidates must have passed the matric class examination.
HP Police Vacancy Age Limit: –
As of the last date for the registration, the age of general category applicants must be between 18 to 23 years as of 31/10/2021. As per the age relaxation norms of Himachal Pradesh state, age limits for SC/ ST, OBC, Gorkhas candidates are 18 to 27 years. Below are the detailed age limit details:
HIMACHAL PRADESH POLICE CONSTABLES RECRUITMENT FEE DEPOSITION
5. Fees as under will be charged from the candidates. This include Rs. 100/- as “COVID-19 protocol implementation fee”. (a) A processing fee of Rs. 200+100=300/-(Three Hundred) only will be charged from the following categories:(0) General Category (ii) Gorkhas (iii) Home Guards(General/Gorkhas)
(b) A processing fee of Rs 50+100=150/-(One hundred and fifty) only will be charged from the following categories :Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS (ii) Women (iii) Home Guards(OBC/SC/ST)
6. The candidates have an option to submit the required application fees through online or offline mode. The HP Police Department has collaborated with the State Bank of India to facilitate the payment of application fees.
(a) Online mode This may be done through e-pay gateway linked with the recruitment URL in the HP Police Department website.
(b) Offline mode: By depositing the fee amount through cash at any branch of SBI. The candidate shall retain a copy of the challan through which he/she has made physical payment in the SBI branch.
The details of the payment mechanism will be notified separately.
HIMACHAL PRADESH POLICE CONSTABLES RECRUITMENT TOTAL NO. of VACANCIES
The total number of vacancies as per References above is as follows:
(a). General Duty Constables
Total number of vacancies -1243
(b) Constable Drivers (Male)
Total – 1334
HIMACHAL PRADESH POLICE CONSTABLES Recruitment process.
(b) Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph and scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightaway:
(C) ORA will be considered only in respect of vacancies of the district in which the applicant is ordinarily resident according to the Bonafide Himachali Certificate obtained by the candidates. Further, a candidate shall only be considered against the district shown as his residence in the Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
(d) No certificate or copies of certificates will be attached with the ORA. Instead every applicant will give an undertaking that the information furnished by him/her in the ORA is true and correct. The actual verification of original certificates will be done only in respect of candidates who are called for “Scrutiny and Evaluation” ie Stage 6 as mentioned below in recruitment procedure and any applicant who makes incorrect or false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
How To Apply For HP Police Constable Recruitment 2022
A candidate will have to apply online only through the link available on the website – @jcitizenportal.hppolice.gov.in
- Candidates must go through the instructions mentioned below before filling up the on-line
- application form and also the General Instructions uploaded along with advertisement.
- On the Home Page click on the Recruitment Advertisement tab.
- Now click on the link for notification 2021.
- Click on Apply Online and fill the application form.
- Upload the documents required and pay the application fees.
- Your application will be successfully submitted.
- The candidates will take print out of filled Form and keep a print-out of the same for future reference.