Short Info: डीडीए फ्लैटों योजना 2021 नई दिल्ली ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन 2022 | DDA हाउसिंग स्कीम फॉर्म | फ्लैट कीमत |- [Apply Online] DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Online Booking In Hindi Narela August 2022 Results, Draw date, Winner list, HIG/MIG/LIG/Janta Flat Price List, Launched Date, Last Date – New DDA EWS Flats Housing Scheme Online Registration, Application Form Brochure PDF, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website dda.gov.in,
Short Scheme Details
Name of Scheme: DDA Housing Scheme
Application Status: Active Soon
Scheme Benefit: Provide Affordable Housing Plans
डीडीए फ्लैटों योजना 2022: Upcoming DDA housing scheme, Login, Lottery Result News Updates
DDA Housing scheme 2022 Latest News in Hindi: यदि आप नए साल पर दिल्ली में अपना घर खरीदने की सोच रहे हैं तो आपका सपना साकार हो सकता है. इसके लिए आज यानी 23 दिसंबर से आवेदन शुरू हो गए हैं. दिल्ली विकास प्राधिकरण (DDA) ने हाउसिंग स्कीम-2022 (DDA housing scheme-2022) के तहत 18,000 से अधिक फ्लैट के साथ गुरुवार को नयी विशेष आवास योजना की शुरुआत की, जिसके तहत छूट की पेशकश भी गई है. ये वो फ्लैट हैं जोकि पुरानी आवासीय योजनाओं में बिक नहीं सके थे. DDA के अधिकारियों ने यह जानकारी दी.
Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme News in Hindi: Latest Update
Applicants can apply from 23 December and the last date for submission of application is 7 February, after which allotment will take place. DDA said that the flats offered under this scheme are those which D.D.A The previous housing schemes were not sold.
Different categories of flats are available here
A DDA official said that 18,335 flats under the scheme are in Dwarka, Narela, Rohini and Jasola among other places. He told that this scheme has been issued only online. Under the scheme, 205 flats under HIG category, 976 flats in MIG category, 11,452 flats in LIG category and 5,702 flats in ESW/Janata category are available for sale.
According to the DDA, there are 202 high income group 3BHK flats available in Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Paschim Vihar and Dwarka, with prices ranging from Rs 81 lakh to Rs 2.1 crore. At the same time, the other three 2BHK flats are available in Vasant Kunj, while 2BHK flats for the medium income group are available in Dwarka, Narela and Rohini. Its number is 976.
DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Apply Online: डीडीए फ्लैटों ऑनलाइन बुकिंग Price List, Launched Date
Summary:The new development plan of Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will come in July. Five thousand flats will be included in this scheme. For the first time, Super HIG flats will also be part of it. At present, top officials are busy drafting the scheme. After this the draft will be brought to the meeting of the DDA Board for approval of the Lieutenant Governor.
In the financial year 2019-20, the Kejriwal government has launched the DDA online housing scheme. Those candidates who want to get flats under DDA Housing Scheme, must book online flats at ddaonlineflt.in. Eligible allottees of DDA Online Housing Scheme can get benefits under Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS). This subsidy will be provided under the PM Awas Yojana. It is expected that online flat booking will start from the third week of March.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “DDA Housing Scheme 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
DDA launches special housing scheme for 18,000 flats
The Delhi Development Authority has launched a special housing scheme for about 18,000 flats of different categories at various locations including Dwarka, Rohini, Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Pashchim Vihar and Narela.
DDA said the flats are those which remained unsold in previous housing schemes and are now offered at a discount rate.
Here are all the details of flats, cost and how to apply:
According to the DDA, 202 high-income group 3BHK flats are available in Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Paschim Vihar and Dwarka. Another three high-income group 2BHK flats are available in Vasant Kunj, while 976 mid-income group 2BHK flats are available in Dwarka, Narela and Rohini.
In addition, 11,452 low-income group one BHK flats and 5,702 flats for economically weaker sections are part of the scheme
Eligibility for the DDA Housing Scheme
*The applicant should be at least 18 years old as of the last date of submission.
*The applicant, his/her spouse or unmarried children must not own any residential property in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment which is larger than 67 sq metre.
*One candidate can submit only one application.
*A husband and wife can both apply separately for the scheme, but if both are selected in the draw, only one can retain the flat.
Last date to apply: February 7.
About DDA Housing Scheme 2022: DDA हाउसिंग स्कीम
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) come-up with a housing scheme every year in order to give flats to seeking home buyers across Delhi-NCR. Applicants applying for flats under the scheme shall have to deposit application money of Rs 25,000 for EWS; LIG – Rs 1,00,00; MIG – Rs 2,00,00; HIG – Rs 2,00,000. If the applicant is giving preference for more than one category, he/she has to deposit application money of the highest category. The last date for applying for the scheme is February 16.
Details Of Flats Under DDA Housing Scheme 2022
|Category||Area||Number of flats|
|EWS||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||291|
|LIG||Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri Jasola||52|
|MIG||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||757|
|HIG||Jasola,Vasant Kunj, Dwaraka & Manglapuri||254|
DDA Housing Scheme Online Application Form
DDA Housing Scheme 2022: Scheme of flats to be launched in Delhi in December, you can apply in this way
DDA’s new web portal to cater to housing bids: The DDA is planning to launch its 2020 housing scheme, in which 843 flats will be on offer: 215 Higher Income Group flats near Jasola Vihar-Shaheen Bagh Metro station, 352 Middle Income Group flats in Dwarka Sector 19-B, and 276 Economically Weaker Section flats in Dwarka’s Manglapuri.
This is how you can apply
- Those willing to buy flats will be able to apply by generating ID through DDA’s website.
- After this, you will be able to choose the option and size of the flats and then pay the registration fee.
- Even after the draw, the other process will be done online.
Online Instant Flat Booking
DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2019 (FOR SC/ST APPLICANTS)
DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2019 (EWS FLATS)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Online DDA Housing Scheme 2019 (For Surrendering/Cancel Allotment)
How to use DDA Flat Booking Portal:
The scheme is entirely online, for which DDA has developed a new software AWAAS through which applicants can do all the formalities for application, payment and possession online. They have to visit DDA only for the process of execution of Conveyance deeds, said a senior official.
Follow these steps
Step 1 –Select Locality of your choice
Step 2 -Select Sector, Pocket and click on continue
Step 3 -View Layout plans and other details
Step 4 -Select Block where you want to purchase
Step 5 -Click on available flats green button
Step 6 -Click on hold flat button
Step 7 -Fill the form with required details
Step 8 -Make payment to hold the flat
- Lush Greenery
- Children’s Park,
- 24/7 CCTV surveillance,
- Parking lots
Penthouses and Super HIG flat features
- Built-in terrace gardens
- 4-bedrooms, each with attached bathroom
- Fully-furnished luxury fittings
- Fully-furnished Duplexes with terrace garden
3-bedrooms, each with attached bathrooms
Green Building concept, having solar heating, organic waste disposal, and energy-efficient lighting
What is on offer in DDA’s Housing Scheme 2022
- 5’000 approx number of flats
- Will launch in May 2020
- Rs 3 cr price of the penthouse to be offered
- This time HIG and MIG flats are also available at Dwarka and Jasola.
- Around 400 flats in Jasola
DDA Flat Price 2021: डीडीए फ्लैटों घर कीमत
|S. No||Income Group||Size of Flats||Price बिक्री के लिए डीडीए फ्लैटों
|1||LIG or EWS||28.34 to 52.60 sq m||14.95 -28.54 l|
|2||EHS||24.19 to 70.57 sq m||11.76 to 59.57 l|
|3||ME||64.04 to 109.88 sq m||30.24 to 70.07 l|
|4||HIG||77.57 to 142 sq m||41.62 l to 1.40 crore|
- LIG = Lower Income Group
- EWS – Economically Weaker Section
- MIG – Middle Income Group
- HIG – Higher Income Group
- l – Price in lakhs’
- sq m – Square meters
List of National Bank Registered in DDA Flats Scheme 2022
To apply for DDA Housing Scheme , beneficiaries can visit the registered nationalized banks on the official website. We have given the list of banks below, you should read this list in detail.
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- AXIC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- This bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IndusInd Bank
Registration Charges for DDA Housing Scheme
DDA housing scheme 2020 will be open for registration in March 2020. The registration charges for HIG flats would be Rs 2 lakh, whereas, for the penthouse, it would be much higher.
|LIG||Rs 1 lakh|
|MIG & HIG||Rs 2 lakh|
|Janta Flat||Rs 10,000|
NOTE *The registration fee is fully refundable in case any applicant does not get the flat.
DDA Housing Scheme Schedule
|Registration begins from||2nd January 2021|
|Last date to register||16th February 2021|
|Last date to pay application fees online||16th February 2021|
|Date of draw||To be launched soon|
|Last date to refund amount open successful candidates||After 30 days of unsuccessful draw|
|Allotment date||Announced Soon|
|Possession||After allocation and first payment|
DDA Housing Scheme Online Registration Process
- Applicants can apply online. For applying online, the applicant is required to visit DDA’s website i.e., www.dda.org.in
- Applicant applying for flats under this Scheme shall have to deposit application money as detailed below:-
JANTA : 10,000/-ONE BED ROOM FLAT : 15,000/-
- The desirous applicants will apply online and will opt for specific flat on first-cum-first-serve basis
- One selecting for a specific flat online, he/she will be given reasonable time say 30 minutes to deposit application money online. Till this period of 30 minutes, the flat will not be available for selection by others.
- Once application money is paid, the flat will be kept reserved for that applicant.
How to apply for DDA Special Housing Scheme
Step 1: Visit the DDA official site https://dda.gov.in/ and click on DDA Special Housing Scheme 2021.
Step 2: Click on Registration.
Step 3: On a new page you will have to submit details like PAN, Aadhaar Card number, mobile number, etc.
Step 4: After submitting these details you will get an OTP.
Step 5: Your login ID will be your PAN and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number, every time you login.
Step 6: On successful login, you will have to submit the application form with details like personal details, bank details, address details, joint applicant details, the category and location preferences.
Step 7: Upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature of the applicant and the joint applicant (if any).
Step 8: After filling all these details and final submission of the application, you need to pay the registration amount through net banking or NEFT/RTGS payment at the bank branch via e-challan.
Step 9: If the applicant selects the NEFT/RTGS option, the applicant has to select a bank for generating the challan and then submit it. The challan will be displayed on the next screen. Take a printout of the challan generated online and deposit the registration amount.
Step 10: If the applicant selects the ‘net banking’ option, the applicant has to select a bank for making payment online through the respective bank’s website.
Step 11: Print the ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ once the payment is done. You can check your acknowledgment slip in the ‘My Payment’ option.
Step to Apply Online DDA Housing Scheme 2021
Step 1- Applicants should register themselves with personal details on the DDA’s official website (www.dda.org.in).
Step 2- User ID and password are sent to the candidate via email on registered email id.
Step 3- After receiving the details, applicants should log in to their user account.
Step 4- After logging in, candidates can obtain the form for DDA.
- In this form you will have to select personal details, bank details, address details, and category and location preferences in the application form.
- They should fill it along with uploading personal photographs and signature.
Step 5- After filling the form, candidates required to pay the registration fees via any of the online methods.
- The amount to be deposited can be paid through net booking or through NEFT / RTGS through challan.
- After clicking on the Make Payment option, a screen will appear in which you have the provision to make application form number, amount and payment. After accepting the amount, the ‘Accept’ slip will appear on the screen.
Step 5- Download the acknowledgment slip and it should be printed and saved safely.
Search Category Wise Flat Details Under DDA
Step 1- Applicants should visit the DDA’s official website (www.dda.org.in).
Step 2- Now after that click on the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 Option.
Step 3- After that, you will get Category Wise DDA Flat Distribution DetailsOption.
Step 4- Click on this option and get all the required details easily
DDA Housing Scheme Login
Step 1: After the successful registration, the user need to Login with a USER ID And Password.
Step 2: Click On the DDA Housing Login Option.
Step 3: Now enter your registered user id and password carefully and then click on the login option.
Step 4: After the successful login, you will get the final application form for booking 1354 flats at the prescribed location.
The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) on Saturday launched a new housing scheme for the sale of 1,354 flats mostly in the High-Income Group (HIG) and Middle-Income Group (MIG) categories. Officials said applications for the flats can be submitted until February 16.
Procedure To Make Payment Under DDA
Step 1- Applicants should visit the DDA’s official website (www.dda.org.in).
Step 2- On the homepage, click on the Payment Option
Step 3- On the new page, you will see an option online payment for DDA flats/plot /group Housing property / cooperative society / unauthorised colonies
Step 4- You have to click on this option
Step 5- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on make payment
Step 6- After that, a new page will open before you where you have to enter your login details like challan number, mobile number and captcha code
Step 7- Now you have to click on the login
Step 8- After login in you can make payment
DDA Housing Scheme 2022 last date: डीडीए फ्लैटों योजना 2022 की अंतिम तिथि
Looking at the trend from the previous housing schemes, the application form for the DDA flats would start by 2nd January 2021. The last date for applying under the housing scheme would be around 16th February 2021.
DDA Housing Scheme 2020 draw date
The first draw of DDA housing scheme 2020 is expected to be held in March 2020.
Important Document for DDA Housing Scheme
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- mobile number
- residence certificate
- Passport size photo
DDA Flat Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be citizen of India
- He/she should have attained the age of majority i.e., the applicant should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of submitting the application
- The applicant must not own any dwelling unit (including residential plot/flat or in part on ‘leasehold or freehold basis’ in urban areas of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment either in his/her name or in the name of his/her spouse or in the name of his/her dependent relations including unmarried children
- Applicant must have Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the provision of Income Tax Act and same must be quoted in the Application Form
- There is no income criteria. The applicant can apply according to his/her requirement and affordability.
Major Benefits & Key Features of Scheme
Beneficiary Benefits & Scheme Feature
- This year, the Delhi Development Development Authority is all set to endeavor into luxury residential housing in Sector-19B of Southwest Delhi’s Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Rohini sector-34, Kalkajiand South Delhi. For the first time, the scheme will offer 11 residential towers with 1,114 flats, comprising 14 penthouses, 168 super (higher income group) HIG flats and 932 HIG flats.
- As per DDA official, DDA’s housing scheme 2020 will be announced in May 2020. This time they will have just around 5’000 flat as compared to 17,922 offered last year. It will also offer Super HIG Flats, which would have three bedrooms with attached bathrooms and servant quarter in Dwarka Sector-19B.
- Apart from Dwarka, DDA will also be offering around 400 HIG & MIG flats in Jasola, Flats will also be offered in Narela and Rohini.
- This time they will construct 1,114 no of luxury flats to come up in the complex. There will be 14 no. of penthouses, 168 Super HIG flats, 932 HIG flats, 11 no. of residential towers are coming up respectively under DDA Housing Scheme 2020. Apart from that, 7-towers to have 2-Penthouses each.
Registration fees for DDA flats
- For Janta flat – Rs 10,000
- For 1BHK – Rs 15,000
- For EWS – Rs 25,000
- For LIG – Rs 1 lakh
- For MIG/HIG – Rs 2 lakhs
DDA flat surrender charges
If the applicant wishes to cancel or surrender his allotment, the following charges will be recovered from him/her:
|From the date of the draw and up to the 15th day from the date of issue of the demand-cum-allotment letter||NIL|
|From the 16th day till the 30th day, from the date of issue of the demand-cum-allotment letter.||10% of the application money.|
|From the 31st day till the 90th day, from the date of issue of the demand-cum-allotment letter.||50% of the application money|
|After 90 days from the date of issue of the demand-cum-allotment letter.||Full application money.|